The contest will be available on nnbw.com/bestinbusiness2022 – here are some of the key details for this year:
• As in previous years, the 2022 competition will be divided into two phases: a nomination period and a voting period, both of which will be managed by an independent third-party platform via the NNBW website.
• The nomination period runs from 12:01 a.m. on August 17 to 11:59 p.m. on September 4, during which time readers can nominate any person or company in any of the categories. You can nominate daily, so be sure to do so.
• Once the nomination period is over, NNNB staff will spend time sorting through nominations to ensure accuracy.
• Next, the voting period is scheduled for September 14 to October 2, during which time readers can vote once a day for their favorite candidate in each of the categories.
• Finally, the winners (including second and third place) will be announced in December, beginning with the December 7 Northern Nevada Business Weekly.
HOW TO NOMINATE
Here is a breakdown of the 2022 categories:
Commercial property management
Commercial real estate company
Construction company meeting/event space
Marketing campaign (from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022)
Most Philanthropic Company (over 30 employees)
Most Philanthropic Company (less than 30 employees)
Nevada grown/raised product
New business (from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022)
New development project (complete by June 30, 2022)
Place for a business lunch
Place to enter into a business transaction (company name)
Small business (less than 30 employees)
To submit an application, starting August 17, go to nnbw.com/bestinbusiness2022.
Questions? Please contact Abe Montejano [email protected]
My husband just opened a new account at one of those online do-it-yourself investment companies. …